- Registration Open
- The conference will take place as "hybrid-model"
- New conference venue : STADION AM ROTHERBAUM
- The conference is planned as per local regulation for 3 G (certificate of vaccination, proof of recovery or daily new PCR-Test) – certificate of vaccination or proof of recovery preferred.
- All locations are open air - get prepared
- Dress code: Business Casual
- Speaker announcement shortly
Welcome to Hamburg
What makes Hamburg so special?
Water everywhere, including in the middle of the city! Not only the Elbe flows through Hamburg, but also many canals (fleets) run through the cityscape. Hamburg has more bridges than Venice, officially even the most bridges within Europe! Due to the direct connection to the North Sea, the Port of Hamburg is one of the largest ports in the world. The people I Hamburg therefore affectionately call it the “gateway to the world”.
More than a million relaxed residents who display a Nordic serenity, the outsider unwittingly also calls it closeness.
Lovely northern Low German, an unmistakable accent and many Italian and English influences.
The landmark of Hamburg is the main church Sankt Michaelis from the 18th century and even today buildings in the city center may not be built higher than the “Michel”.
Franzbrötchen ……. delicious, sticky, sweet and only real with plenty of cinnamon, sugar and butter. Indispensable for Hanseatic people for breakfast.
Fritz-Kola …..……….. less sugared, authentic, sustainable cool alternative to the American original.
Alster swan …………. since 1674 there has been the profession of the swan father, who among other things takes care of the rearing and orphaned young animals. By the way, insulting an Alster swan is prohibited by law. They are considered as a lucky charm for the Hanseatic city